Why am I making this blog? Mostly because I love to cook. I call it my therapy. This blog is an extension of the recipes I love and want to share with those who want to know them!
Me? I am a 30 something Design Director who works in the publishing industry. I’m married with 2 daughters and live in a 300 year old colonial home in New England. I like to eat our and try new restaurants, collect house plants and garden. We also have numerous pets including one very boisterous Weimaraner, Portia!
What can you expect here?
- Lots of yummy food, all inspired by my travels to different restaurants or recipes I read.
- Lots of pictures of Portia photobombing my recipes shoots.
- Some DIY projects. Our house is a constant project and I have so many un-done ideas for it.
- Restaurant reviews at some point.
- Typos and grammar errors. I am not a writer. I went to school for art. I’m srory.
Want to collaborate? Shoot me an email!
Where one Mama and her trusty dog, explore the flavor of life.